This guide gives an overview of all release notes and updates from the 3.16 Release.
The following updates were made in the 3.16 Release to enhance the user experience:
1. Updates on the Offers Tab
- We've relabeled 'Progressed' Offers to 'Verified' Offers. The listing agent must 'verify' offers to ensure every offer is complete and valid.
- Listing agents can now share notes with their seller(s) on a particular offer. Click HERE to learn how to leave a note for your seller(s).
2. Registration Updates
We've updated the registration process, so it's easier to sign up and create an account.
3. Updates to Offer Submission Process
- We've updated the Offer Details screen to make it easier to upload offer details. More specifically, we shifted the Expiration Date, so it's next to the offer price, and positioned the Additional Buyer button directly beneath the buyer's information.
- We removed the Advanced Offer Terms section from the Offer Submission process, so buyer agents can quickly submit an offer in just a few steps. As an agent, you can still access the Advanced Offer Terms section. If you're representing a buyer and want to see the terms, select the pen and paper icon on the Offer Details screen. As a listing agent, select the eye icon next to where it says "Terms and Conditions" on the Offer Details screen.
4. We've redesigned the Add Property button to align with our recent design updates.