This guide gives an overview of the changes made in the 3.14 Release.
The following updates were made in the 3.14 Release to enhance the user experience:
1. Introducing Offer Comparison Grids
When you click on the Offers tab within a property page, you'll see an Offer Grid, which lets you easily compare offers and identify the strongest offers for your clients at a quick glance.
The offer grid will display the following information (from left to right):
- Offer Status (Not Progressed, Action Required, Progressed, etc.)
- Agent Name
- Financing (Conventional, Cash, etc.)
- Offer Price
- Closing Date
- Details (click on the eye icon to see the details of that offer)
Sort by Offer Stages
Click on the Filter drop-down list to sort by the different offer stages, such as offers that have been progressed, offers that require action, expired offers, etc.
Sort Columns by Priority
Click on the Columns drop-down list to choose which details to display on the offer grid, such as financing details, offer, agent name, closing date, etc.
Click HERE for more sorting and filtering tips.
2. User Permission Settings for Brokers & Agency Administrators
Now, brokers and agency administrators can more easily manage their office staff within Openn by setting up the proper user permissions for other brokers and agency administrators within their agency. The following account types can access and edit user permissions for brokers and agency administrators:
- Brokers in the same office
- Agency administrations within the same agency
- Openn administrators
See our helpful FAQs around user permissions like who controls user permissions and how brokers and agency administrators can edit user permissions.
The following enhancements were made in the 3.14 release:
1. Updates to the Guest Offer Submission Process
- Any guest offers submitted (i.e. offers submitted by buyer agents that do not have an account with Openn) are now marked as "Action Required" on the Offer Grid and will be sent to the listing agent to review and 'progress' into the negotiation.
- Guest offers do not have the "Counter Offer" option like other progressed offers, and must be sent directly to the listing agent if a buyer would like to counter the offer.
- Now buyer agents have the option to "Sign Up" as an agent after submitting an offer as a "guest" - making it easier for agents to quickly create an account.
- We've added the option for buyer agents to include their email when uploading an offer. This helps streamline the registration process for buyer agents by auto-filling the buyer agent's email that they've entered when uploading their guest offer.
2. Updates to Property Launch Process
- We've updated the "launched" and "unlaunched" filters under the My Properties tab to ensure all filters are displaying properly.
- We've ensured any "unlaunched" properties show the list price on the property card and we've removed the "Awaiting Offer" label for "unlaunched" properties.
- If an agent closes an imported property from their MLS without launching it, they will be redirected to the "My Properties" screen.
3. We've removed the Leaderboard tab for all users to make the user experience easier and more efficient.