This guide gives an overview of the changes made in the 3.13.1 Release.
We've made the following updates in the 3.13.1 Release:
1. Introducing Guest Offer Submissions (for buyer agents outside of Openn)
Now, buyer agents outside of Openn can easily submit an offer on a property without creating an account. Click HERE to learn more about submitting an offer without an Openn account.
2. New Features for "Coming Soon" Properties
- Now, "coming soon" properties will also be imported when importing properties from an MLS and will be labeled as "unlaunched" properties in Openn
- We've added "Unlaunched Listings" as a new filter under the My Properties tab
- "Coming soon" properties now have a "Launch" button at the bottom of the property card, so agents can easily launch properties right from the dashboard
We've made the following enhancements in 3.13.1:
1. We've updated the Registration Screen (where users can register as a User, Agent, Agency Administrator, or Broker):
- We've relabeled "Listing Agent" to "Agent" to make this category inclusive of buyer agents and listing agents
- We've added more detail to the agency administrator and broker registration descriptions
2. We've connected the MLS Pin connection so that agents who are members of the MLS Pin Network can import properties from their respective MLS.
3. We've updated the functionality around adding and importing properties. Now, if a user clicks the "save" button and closes out of the edit property section, the user will be directed back to that particular property page that they were just editing instead of the dashboard.
4. In the Submit Offer Process, we've relabeled the "Send SMS/Email" buttons to "Submit Offer", so buyer agents understand that this action automatically submits the offer to the listing agent.
5. We've updated the chat channels to ensure agents can still view chats and export conversations after a property has sold.