This guide gives an overview of the changes made in the 3.12 Release.
The following updates were made in the 3.12 Release to enhance the user experience:
1. Counter Offer Feature
As a Listing Agent, you can now easily negotiate on behalf of your client and counter offers right from the Property Details page. Learn how to counter offers here.
2. User Support Chat Feature
Now it's easier to contact Openn Customer Support and gain access to helpful resources using our User Support Chat feature. Simply click the Support button (or the question mark icon if you're on a mobile device) and start a conversation with our virtual assistant. Learn more about this feature and all the ways to contact Customer Support here.
3. Chat Channels
The chat feature lets agents talk to other agents, buyers talk to their Buyer Agent, sellers talk to their Listing Agent, and agents can send mass communications to all participants in a negotiation. You can access chat in two places:
1. Click the Chat Icon from the Main Menu
2. View the Chat Tab within the Property Details page
Click here to learn more about how the chat feature works.
The following enhancements were made in the 3.12 Release:
1. The 'Buyers' tab is now called 'Offers'.
We've relabeled the 'Buyers' tab on the Property Details page to 'Offers', as this section displays any offers that have been submitted on a particular property.
2. Under the Offers tab, we've changed the Pending Offer Status labels to help clarify the next steps in the process.
As the Listing Agent: If an offer is pending on your listing, it will show the offer status as "Action Required" to indicate that you must take action and review the offer with your seller.
As the Buyer Agent: If your offer is pending, it will show the offer status as "Action Pending" to indicate that the Listing Agent needs to take action.
The Listing Agent's Screen:
The Buyer Agent's Screen:
3. Expired Offers now have a strikethrough to make it easier to identify an offer that has expired.
4. The Seller Consent Rider Form is now easily accessible to share with sellers. Simply click on your initials in the top right corner of the main menu and select the Seller Consent Rider option from the drop-down list.