This guide helps homeowners create an account and covers common questions to help sellers navigate the negotiation process.
We know there are a lot of moving parts when it comes to selling your home, and we're here to help make the process easier for you. Perhaps your realtor told you to look out for an email from Openn, and you're wondering what happens next. This guide will help you navigate Openn, so you can easily get real-time updates on the sale of your home.
Creating an Account
1. You will receive an email inviting you to participate in the negotiation with the subject line: "You're Invited to Openn as a Seller". Once you open the email, select Click here to create your account and monitor any activity on the sale of your home.
2. Enter the information requested on the Create Seller Account page, accept the Terms of Service, and select Submit to create your account.
Note: Since your realtor invited you to the platform, you'll notice some of your information is already filled in and cannot be edited. If you need to make any changes to this information, please contact your realtor.
2. This will direct you to the Dashboard where you can see any activity on your home.
Setting your Password
1. Once you have created your account, check your email for the steps to setting your password.
2. Clicking the link (in the illustration above) will take you to the following webpage where you can set your password.
Note that the old password field is already populated, should you overwrite this field, refer back to your email for the random password.
3. Once you click Update, you will be redirected back to the login page, enter your email address and your updated password to log in.
Here are some resources to help you navigate Openn.